Thursday, August 18, 2016

What I have learnt so Far

operationdiscoverme.wordpress.com
I am not sure what being single truly means as I have always operated with a singled view in my past relationships... Yes i made the mistakes of caring to much or being too responsible for the needs of other... 

Do I regret? Somethings I wish I had done differently but I respect my need to have learnt the lessons that I did. Now I travel on a singular road being cautious and deliberate in my steps. Not in a hurry to find someone, just living this life and enjoying it...

I have made so many new discoveries about myself. I had truly lost my way for a few years. So distracted and aloft from my goals that were set. With each new step I am back to and closer to realizing me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment