Sunday, September 6, 2015

Fighting Back

casielovespee.tumblr.com
I thought of you last night. I texted you as a result of, even though I promised myself not to do so. You didn't reply. I checked and kept checking because I know that you are always on your phone. 

Earlier today I battled in my head how to move forward, I decided first to text then to email, but I finally decided to send you Vmails. I sent 4, the first two were unintentional and the last 2 stayed and let go. I said all that I needed to say and I want that to be my last to you.

Last night I dreamt of you. This morning I awoke out of a dream where you texted and told me not to text you anymore. In my mind I kept waiting for you to say those words and in my thoughts when you did I accepted it but it hurt.

Later I slept and woke to thoughts of you, of us, I so keep wanting you and you not wanting me... Of me needing you and you not needing me.... I keep asking myself how do I do this...

The messages from you are so confusing to me. Your words are so mixed that they mix my emotions. How do I let go without you thinking I am not here for you. I told you I will wait. I keep waiting but it pains... Letting go must be the way to go... Yet the love is so real for you....

Why have you taken my heart? Why have you taken my heart N?

In love I know one had to keep fighting for what is important and what is worth fighting for... Perhaps it is you I need to keep fighting for... It is you

No comments:

Post a Comment