Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Trying to Find

topislam.net
I keep trying to find but it seems so hard...

I keep trying but It seems so impossible at times

I have to keep moving on
I have to remember that it is for the best
That letting you go was for the best to focus on me.
----------------------------------------
www.primeware.ag
I have always loved movies that appeal to who I am..... Como Esquecer has fastly become a favourite of mine since my first viewing....

I see myself reflected in the coldness that is Julia, the coldness that she used to protect her heart from others. The coldness that she uses to find meaning to meaningless and mundane happening..

I see myself as Julia walking along the walls of education aware but yet unaware in her strict and coldness. Yet she is learnt and willing to share but from a distance allowing none close.

Love love this movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment