Thursday, October 15, 2015

Finally ... Finally Over

Yesterday at about 1835 I gave myself permission to finally walk away. After that last begging and pleading I realize that it is over. I thank you for the beautiful wonderful memories... I thank you for the lessons learnt..

I was holding on because of fear. I had messed up and I wanted a second chance to make it right... but that second chance never came.... and I give myself permission to accept that it never will... Yes the love is over and I must walk away...

From the two I have had, I have gained the tools I need to move on to love again... Now I have the experience of love.. the experience of heart break... to know what love really and truly is.. And now I am strong enough to know now...

Thank you N and thank you I... Thank you both for being on this journey with me,,,,,,,, Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment