Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Love Pains

www.lovesicklove.com

I keep falling back into you when I promise myself that I won't.... Today I did that again.... Today I allowed you to see my pain, my hurt and my emotions.


Today I cried for love... I cried because of my hearts pain... I keep begging you ... I keep trying to be with you... Y do I keep doing it? What is wrong with me? What is wrong with my heart?

Y do I keep waiting for you to let me go instead of me letting you go? Love won't allow you to love me..... I feel like such a fool... I keep allowing my heart to be beaten .... God knows that if I could stop this pain I would so easily do it...

I am so tired of this heart of mine. So tired of all the pain that this heart of mine goes through.... To love and to be so madly and so deeply in love with you N. This heart of mine takes the tears to me...I cry..

Why do you give me all these mixed signals that go with love? I do and you accept, Why? Why let me have hope in my heart when you know that love doesn't exist in your heart anymore.? Why this pain? 

No comments:

Post a Comment